Terms and Conditions
When an enrolment form is completed, an agreement is made between the parent/guardian of each student and First Impressions Theatre, and is valid at all times whilst the student is enrolled in any of our classes and until such time as written notice is given. By enroling your child at First Impressions Theatre you accept the following terms and conditions of enrolment.
As we now live in a COVID era, you understand that is it likely that our classes may be a combination of face to face and online classes. We reserve the right to move our classes online or face to face at short notice as a response to COVID-19, for the safety of our staff, pupils and their families. In either instance no refunds will be due for the reasons stated.
If your child is unable to attend a class due to illness we are unable to offer a refund.
1. Fees are to be paid in full at the beginning of each term, on or before the first class of that term. Failing to pay fees will mean your child's space may be given to another student on our waiting list and fees may still be payable. Late payments will incur a £10 late payment fee to cover administration costs.
2. Once enrolled, your child will be automatically re-enrolled into classes for the following term, unless we receive half a term's notice in writing. If we do not receive the appropriate notice, fees for the notice period will still be payable and we cannot give refunds should your child wish to stop classes mid-term.
3. First Impressions Theatre will not be responsible for any expenses, consequential loss, legal liability, loss or damage to any property or persons arising from legal matters, acts and/or defaults outside their control.
4. No refunds can be given for days when the student does not attend or for classes or dates that are cancelled due to events or circumstances beyond our control.
5. We may use photographs from classes for advertising materials on social media and our website. If you do not want your child to be involved in this kind of media, please select the appropriate checkbox on the enrolment form.
6. If we cancel a class due to a fault of our own, we will attempt to offer an alternative class day, time, date or online session to substitute this cancelled class, this is known as a ‘make up session’. If you are unable to attend a ‘make up session’ a refund will not be applicable. Please note if classes are cancelled due to circumstances are beyond our control (such as a venue cancelling due to bad weather) no refund or make up session will be possible.
UPDATED - January 2021